From October 9-11 in NYC, the Lewis Carroll Society North America will be presenting their “Alice in the Popular Culture” conference, as part of Alice150, in celebration of the 150th anniversary of the publication of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. There will also be an important colloquium about Alice in Translation at the Grolier Club on October 7-8, and many other celebratory events during the month of October in NYC and elsewhere. Please check out the Alice150 page, as for the first time reservations are required to attend the meeting (at no cost, however).
- Steadman Benched!
- Viral at Last! Instagram Attracts 40,000 to Read Alice
- Face Off!
- A New Russian Collection by Dmitry Yermolovich
- Introducing Max Sir
- Tiniest Alice Sculpture Ever!
- Maggie Taylor’s Looking-Glass Published
- Humboldt County’s “Follow the Magic”
- Kalinovky Illustrations in Fine Press Reprints
- Alice-inspired Anime and Fashion Films
Literary Projects That Need Funding