From October 9-11 in NYC, the Lewis Carroll Society North America will be presenting their “Alice in the Popular Culture” conference, as part of Alice150, in celebration of the 150th anniversary of the publication of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. There will also be an important colloquium about Alice in Translation at the Grolier Club on October 7-8, and many other celebratory events during the month of October in NYC and elsewhere. Please check out the Alice150 page, as for the first time reservations are required to attend the meeting (at no cost, however).
- Kalinovky Illustrations in Fine Press Reprints
- Alice-inspired Anime and Fashion Films
- Švankmajer’s Alice Books Are Now in English!!
- Bridgette Mongeon’s Sculpture in Houston Is Up!
- Welcome Back, Lewis Carroll Genootschap!
- Uncollected Poems Members Premium
- Loving/Leaving Books: Disposition of Collections
- Philadelphia Exhibit of Charles Santore Art
- Christ Church Holdings Now Online
- Revolving Review
Literary Projects That Need Funding