Great times are in store for us at the Spring meeting on Saturday, April 26th, held at the New York Institute of Technology’s Manhattan campus. In honor of our Fortieth Anniversary, founding members Morton Cohen, Edward Guiliano, Michael Patrick Hearn, David Schaefer, and Justin Schiller will present a panel on the founding and early days of our Society, “There’s Glory for You.” Presentations will follow by Rob Stone on “The Game of Alice in Wonderland”; Craig Yoe on his new book, Alice in Comicland; composer Bruce Lazarus et al. performing his song cycle, Carrolling;Chris Morgan on editing The Games & Puzzles Pamphlets (Volume V in our series); poet Jessica Young on “The Story We Don’t Talk About: A Dark Re-envisioning of Alice in Wonderland”; April Lynn James & Madison Hatta performing “The Twinkle Bat Variations: A Work- and Life-in-Progress”; Mike Schneider on What Is the Use of a Book Without Pictures?: The Wordless Alice Project; andTim Manley on Alice in tumblr-Land. The meeting, as always, is free and open to the public. For more info visit this LINK
- Alice in a World of Wonderlands Is Here!
- Two Swell New Comic Reprints
- Alice’s Right Foot, Esq.
- Adriana Peliano’s Illustrated Wonderland and Looking-Glass
- New Sharing Buttons Have Arrived on the Blog
- Lavish Wonderland with 150 Illustrators!
- A Little Light Marine Biology Reading for you Cheshire Cat Fans…
- “Pamphlets Vol. 5: Games, Puzzles, and Related Pieces” Released!
- Gorgeous New Wonderland from Inky Parrot/Artists’ Choice
Literary Projects That Need Funding