Great times are in store for us at the Spring meeting on Saturday, April 26th, held at the New York Institute of Technology’s Manhattan campus. In honor of our Fortieth Anniversary, founding members Morton Cohen, Edward Guiliano, Michael Patrick Hearn, David Schaefer, and Justin Schiller will present a panel on the founding and early days of our Society, “There’s Glory for You.” Presentations will follow by Rob Stone on “The Game of Alice in Wonderland”; Craig Yoe on his new book, Alice in Comicland; composer Bruce Lazarus et al. performing his song cycle, Carrolling;Chris Morgan on editing The Games & Puzzles Pamphlets (Volume V in our series); poet Jessica Young on “The Story We Don’t Talk About: A Dark Re-envisioning of Alice in Wonderland”; April Lynn James & Madison Hatta performing “The Twinkle Bat Variations: A Work- and Life-in-Progress”; Mike Schneider on What Is the Use of a Book Without Pictures?: The Wordless Alice Project; andTim Manley on Alice in tumblr-Land. The meeting, as always, is free and open to the public. For more info visit this LINK
- Eight or Nine Wise Words about Email Writing
- French Radio Program About Carroll and his Mathematics & Photography
- Alice150: UK Issues Stamps to Celebrate
- New Carroll Documentary on BBC Next Week
- New Illustrated Alice in the Netherlands
- A Perfect Likeness – You Too Can Perform It
- Teefury Does it Again – This Time with Shoes!
- Alice150 Kicking Off the Year with a Big Article in the NYT
- And Now a Poster!
- Alice/Dr. Who Mashup Tee on Teefury
Literary Projects That Need Funding